**I received The Everywhere God free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions within this review are my own.**
Reading books with my children has always been a favorite activity. We’ve read various series together over the years, as well as many wonderful children’s storybooks. I especially love sharing books with my children that tell about God, His love, and His plans for us.
When I was presented with the opportunity to review the book The Everywhere God, I jumped at the chance. Upon receiving this sweet storybook and reading it with my girls, I was not disappointed. This sweet book re-enforces that no matter where we are or what we are doing, despite the things that happen to us or the hurts we experience, and regardless of whether we can see the big picture or not, God can, because He is in all of it.
He is The Everywhere God!
Beautifully illustrated and written with “rhyming words” as my five-year-old called them, The Everywhere God can be enjoyed by anyone of any age. The message of love and care within is one we all need to hear over and over again. I encourage you to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win your own copy. Yet, if you don’t win, please consider purchasing this meaningful book. I believe it will be a wise investment for your family and for you.
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $10,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
Three more winners will each win a print copy of The Everywhere God.
The Everywhere God is a book about hope for children of all ages. Written for his young granddaughter during a particularly difficult time, the late Pastor Bob Nelson wanted to be sure she knew God was with her no matter what else was happening. Despite people and circumstances, his message is clear, God never leaves or forgets about us and His love never ends. Upon it’s completion, he knew it was something special and wanted to make it a children’s book. Unfortunately, time passed and things never fell into place for his vision to come to life. He passed away in 2008 before he could see it happen.
More than 20 years after it’s original writing, Bob Nelson’s daughter remembered this treasured poem and like her father, felt it needed to be shared with the world. For many years she kept this special story in the back of her heart and always dreamed of making his vision for a children’s book a reality.
To enter the giveaway, please use the Rafflecopter below after reading the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law. Must be at least 18 years of age. This giveaway is in no away associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. No purchase necessary for entry. Odds are determined by the number of entries. Selected winners will have 48 hours to respond to email notification to claim their prizes or another winner will be drawn. Entry into this giveaway will subscribe you to The Everywhere God email list.
Are you the parent, grandparent, sibling, or friend of a person on the autism spectrum? To connect with families who are taking the autism journey with you, come on over and check out our community page on Facebook. We would love to meet you and your family!