Our family is ‘into’ digital devices. We have smart phones, Kindles and iPads, a MacBook Air, a Toshiba lap top, and we love the portability of them all! I personally wasn’t sure at first that I would like reading digital books because I have always been such a book lover and avid reader. However, my uncertainty was misplaced. I am able to carry many more books with me wherever I go now than I ever could before in my canvas tote! And they don’t weigh me down, either. My children have access to fun and educational apps, books, online learning opportunities, email, and more. We are SOLD on and advocates for
all most things digital! A brand new Kindle Fire would be a fabulous addition to any family or homeschool!
Would you like to have one for your child? Or possibly a $50 gift card to Amazon?
Win a Brand New Kid’s Kindle Fire HD6 with Volume-Limiting Headphones!
National Reading Month is one of my favorite excuses to CELEBRATE with a fun homeschool giveaway! The brand new Homeschool Blogging Connection team is giving away this fabulous Brand New Kid’s Kindle FireHD 6 with Volume-Limiting Headphones OR a $50 gift card to Amazon!
Here are some great reasons to have a Kid’s Kindle Fire.
- Free Time Unlimited – 5000 books, games and videos your child can watch for free.
- 2 Year Warranty – “Enjoy the peace of mind with an unprecedented 2-year worry-free guarantee—if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked”
- Starts in Amazon Free Time – Built to keep your kids safe. Access to the regular operating system is available for parents who can then control accounts for each child. When the Kindle is turned on it opens in the child’s account and requires a password to switch the parent’s account.
- Allows Time Limits – You can set time limits individually on videos, games, and book reading. you can also require book reading before gaming.
- Built-in camera (Kid’s love that!)
- Includes a Kid-Proof Case
Disclosure: When you enter this giveaway, you will be added to the Homeschool Encouragement newsletter. We offer frequent homeschool giveaways, free printables and encouragement for Moms through a weekly newsletter.
Are you the parent, grandparent, sibling, or friend of a person on the autism spectrum? To connect with families who are taking the autism journey with you, come on over and check out our community page on Facebook. We would love to meet you and your family!